ZUBI ONDO | ZARAUTZ

Zubi-Ondo farmhouse was registered in Azpeitia on 13 May 1905. The building was constructed by Segundo Maria Laburu Mujika and is located in the Iñurritza neighborhood, between the Iñurritza river and Talai-mendi mountain. Segundo María died on 25th September 1924 and the ownership of the land and the building passed to the only man in the house, Agustín Laburu Mugika. Later, when Agustín died, his son received the farmhouse. In 1981, Ramón Laburu and Inmaculada Bellabazo built the Zubi-Ondo restaurant.

They ran it for a few years and then it was rented out for another few years. In the last 15 years the great-grandchildren of Zubi-Ondo have continued the legacy specifically Lorea and Gorka. During the years 2009-2010 a protected biotope was created in the Zubi-Ondo area. The environment underwent a great change and their saturated land was expropriated to build the biotope. In January 2018, the Zubi-Ondo house and restaurant was refurbished and today it is completely renovated. 

INFO

SCHEDULE: 21:00H

STREAMING (24/11/21)

(ZUBI ONDO / ZARAUTZ)

Zubi Ondo | Zarautz

ZUBI ONDO | ZARAUTZ Zubi-Ondo farmhouse was registered in Azpeitia on 13 May 1905. The building was constructed by Segundo Maria Laburu Mujika and is located in the Iñurritza neighborhood, between the Iñurritza river and Talai-mendi mountain....